I kicked off a really poppin’ Twitter thread the other day:
So, I decided to round up all the ideas (both my own and yours) around that in a post over on the Media Temple blog.
These are the things we dive into in that post:
- Reduce Requests
- Optimize Assets
- Make sure you’re gzipping
- Make sure you’re browser caching
- Use a CDN
- Lazy Load and Defer Loading of Things
- Use responsive images (or at least use reasonable sizes)
- Mind Your Fonts
- Good Hosting / HTTP2 / PHP7
Direct Link to Article — Permalink
The post The Low Hanging Fruit of Web Performance appeared first on CSS-Tricks.